1. When you can bring your passion into what you do your concept of work alters. When you are working at something that you love the last thing you want to do is stop.
2. Although we live in a material world and everyone can appreciate beauty and quality the things that are really important are out relationships with other people. What can we do that will benefit those we come in contact with?
3. Time is passing for all of us don’t wait to do what you are inspired to do. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed don’t let fear or others opinions keep you from expressing your voice.
4. Don’t be afraid of making a change. When you feel that a situation isn’t right for you rather than letting it rob you of your joy take it as a hint that making a change can open new opportunities for you.
5. Be true to who you are. Believe in yourself and what you have to offer.
Scott Schuman has initiated an interesting conversation about having a point of view and curating a community that revolves around the question;
What is street fashion relative to what designers are presenting on the runways?
As the founder of the The Sartorialist, Scott Schuman’s community has a shared interest in what people are wearing on the streets in real life. How we dress plays a big part of who we are. What do we need to consider when we travel in regards to the accepted norms of our destination? To be more specific, if we are American, we tend toward very casual dressing. Will this hinder our ability to do business in Milan, Italy where the style of dress is more formal. How do we know what to wear that doesn’t compromise our sense of personal style, identity and at the same time our ability to do business effectively where ever we are? What is the difference between fashionable and stylish and can we balance both? How can we learn to target a specific niche and pair it with our passion and unique point of view? Scott Schuman eloquently answers many of these questions and more. Joseph Osborne
“The difference between style and fashion is quality.”
In a world with so many choices where do we start? Well for anyone confused, lets start with style. Fashion can be very expensive and confusing. Who likes the idea of getting rid of last years out of fashion. With the world a bit concerned about the economy and the direction of things, certainly Giorgio Armani, a style icon, can be seen as the best value. We who know and understand Armani realize that adding Giorgio Armani to our wardrobe collection at any time, is worth the investment. There is no such thing as old Giorgio Armani, which is the magic of this designer. Armani is always new. Who could afford old fashion? Just the idea of keeping up is taxing. Lets vote for keeping it simple, as most of us have other things to focus on. Can we count on style as our friend? At corePLATINUM, we say yes! Style never seems to let us down when we need it the most. Who could use a little confidence? Who likes the concept of being enhanced by wearing dynamic Giorgio Armani? From home to the office, then out to dinner and to the Opera. It all works very well into our busy lifestyle inspiration. With Giorgio Armani, men can take their mind off of what they are wearing and focus on what is really important in their daily lives. In a world of often uncertainty, we love the certainty of Giorgio Armani.
Using Art, Creativity and Technology as a catalyst for diverse solutions!
Can Art, Creativity & Technology work together to solve problems?
The answer is YES. Inspired by our love for all life, the environment and the beauty that is manifested in a diverse community our mission is to use the transformational power of Art, Creativity and Technology to generate higher consciousness and develop a greater sense community empowerment.
Joseph Osborne & Bill Schoenleber corePLATINUM Founders