1. When you can bring your passion into what you do your concept of work alters. When you are working at something that you love the last thing you want to do is stop.
2. Although we live in a material world and everyone can appreciate beauty and quality the things that are really important are out relationships with other people. What can we do that will benefit those we come in contact with?
3. Time is passing for all of us don’t wait to do what you are inspired to do. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed don’t let fear or others opinions keep you from expressing your voice.
4. Don’t be afraid of making a change. When you feel that a situation isn’t right for you rather than letting it rob you of your joy take it as a hint that making a change can open new opportunities for you.
5. Be true to who you are. Believe in yourself and what you have to offer.
The 2011 San Francisco Fall Antiques Show is a spectacular event that benefits Enterprise for High School Students. For anyone who loves Antiques, Art, Interior Design and beautiful things in general, this is the San Francisco event of the year. The show consistently showcases the top international exhibitors vetted by some of the most discerning eyes for quality in the world.
As we have moved from the Age of Industry to the Digital Age, one can’t help but imagine a new generation of computer savvy collectors honing their vision of a new eclectic home environment that can include Antiques. corePLATINUM is aware of a transition of spending power in this new market place that is very different from previous generations. The new collector may want to integrate 18th Century French, 20th Century American and recognize how modern Art can all fit into a more casual eclectic lifestyle.
The 2011 San Francisco Fall Antiques Show was an opportunity for corePLATINUM to curate this new point of view that shows Antiques collecting is not limited to only formal environments, however, there is a need for more education on value, potential for integration into modern living and the opportunity for personal expression. In the Age of the Social Enterprise, this could be an opportunity for the beginning of the New Antiques Collecting coupled with “Learning & Conversation.” Joseph Osborne
THE SAN FRANCISCO FALL ANTIQUES SHOW is the oldest continuously operating international antiques show on the West Coast. The Show features over sixty dealers from across the United States and Europe, offering for sale an extraordinary range of fine and decorative arts representing all styles and periods including American, English, Continental, and Asian furniture, silver, ceramics, glass, jewelry, rugs, textiles, paintings, prints, and photographs.
THE SAN FRANCISCO FALL ANTIQUES SHOW is vetted in cooperation with the Antiques Dealers Association of California to ensure the highest quality merchandise.
Benefiting Enterprise for High School Students The mission of Enterprise is to engage and empower San Francisco Bay Area youth to discover career opportunities and cultivate their individual interest through training, guidance and employment experiences in a diverse and supportive learning environment.
In a world that often seems to survive on the American concept of sameness or duplicability. Comme des Garçons seems fresh and imaginative. The Fall Winter 2011-2012 women’s collection has an air of the 1980’s Boy George iconic imagery made New. For anyone who doesn’t remember Boy George this is their New fashion New. The New fashion New that is very Edutaining = (Educate + Entertain). In a world where designers can make up fashion, [bloggers] can make up words, so here we have the New fashion New that is very Edutaining. Who can we Edutain today in an attempt to escape sameness. Comme des Garçons current collection seems to duplicate aspects of the Old New, yet seem very New fashion New. Boy George is so much about music and now as we understand lots of drugs, however one has to be aware of the absence of music at this fashion show. We only here the most often unheard music of clicking cameras and human sounds that all seem to become part of a profound New Fashion New. Joseph Osborne